© 2018 by Grigore Counselling | Terms of Service

If you've been the victim of a motor vehicle accident, you may be entitled to receive financial assistance with your mental health recovery.
Under Part 7, ICBC is required by law to provide you with psychological care if your family doctor decides it would benefit you. Usually, all that is needed from ICBC is a signed letter from your doctor, indicating their recommendation. 
Please note: Grigore Counselling can assist with the process of obtaining psychological support services, but can not provide legal advice. We highly recommend that you consult with a lawyer if you have not already done so. If you would benefit from a legal referral, please let us know, and we can connect you with a good lawyer.